Santa Clara and Trinidad Tour
Santa Clara and Trinidad Tour takes us toward one of the most ancient cities of the island.
Tourist Pole of Varadero
9 hours and a half
The price includes
The price does not include
– Departure from Varadero
– A beautiful journey to Cienfuegos that lasts approximately 2 hour in which you can be witness of one piece of the cuban landscape, some plantations of sugar cane, citrus fruits, and others.
– Some visits in Cienfuegos: Marti Park, Purísima Concepcion Cathedral, Tomas Terry Theater, Ferrer´s Palace and former City Hall.
– Free time to walk along the Boulevard.
– Visit to Punta Gorda, Valle´s Palace and Jagua Hotel.
– Panoramic view of all the beautiful Bay of Cienfuegos.
– A beautiful journey to the city of Trinidad that lasts approximately 1 hour and a half in which you can be witness of the astonishing views of the Guamuaya Mountains and also the views of the Caribbean Sea.
– Lunch at a local restaurant in Trinidad.
– Walking tour around the Santísima Trinidad.
– Visit to the Central Park of Trinidad and the Cantero’s, Brunet´s and Iznaga´s Palaces.
– Stay at “La Canchánchara” bar where you can enjoy of some excellent cuban music and you can taste a typical drink of this zone: “La Canchánchara”.
– Some free time for you to explore the city.
– Return to the Hotel or Hostel in Varadero